Sunday, January 13, 2013

Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner Review

As promised, here is my review on Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner from Organix. This product does not lie, it left my hair feeling very nourished as well as soft and smooth. I experienced the positive effects from this product in about a week after using it. Not only is this product beneficial for your hair, it also smells really good. It leaves your hair with a light, coconut scent, but while in the shower you feel like you are on a tropical island. I just love the smell of the product, make shower time fun! I highly recommend this product and I will definitely repurchase. I am hoping to test out review some more the products from Organix. Stay tuned for more reviews! Have a beautiful day! 

Below is my Youtube review, check it out!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment