Sunday, January 13, 2013

Elephant Valentine Craft Tutorial


I know what you are thinking, it's a little too early to be thinking about making valentines, but I figured if anyone is wanting a head start, here is a cute little valentine craft to make. This is a very quick and easy craft. This would be a great craft to do with kids.

Supplies needed:

Small Heart stickers
3 hearts cut from cardstock (I used gray cardstock, but you can use whatever color you prefer.) (I used a heart punch to cut out my hearts)
1 elephant trunk (I used the letter J as my template, but however you want to make your trunk)
Glue (I used Aleene's Tacky Glue)
2 googly eyes

Step One:
Glue the trunk to the heart so that the heart is on top.



Step 2:
Glue the other two hearts to the heart with the trunk attached so that your elephant will have ears. After you have glued the pieces together, it is time to attach the stickers. Place a sticker at the end of the trunk as well as a sticker for each of the two ears in the middle of the hearts.

Step 3:
Glue the two googly eyes to the middle heart so that your elephant will have eyes.

Step 4:
Your elephant is almost done. You can leave your elephant the way she is or you can add a valentine message.

I added a "Be Mine" message onto my elephant on her trunk. Embellish however you like!


This is such an easy project, that you can make several in no time at all. Happy crafting!









No comments:

Post a Comment