Thursday, December 27, 2012

Lush Boxing Day Haul!


Yesterday, I went to Lush for their only sale of the year: Boxing Day! During their Boxing Day sale, all holiday products are buy one get one free of equal or lesser value. This also includes soap and any other products made before October. I ended up buying two bottles of Twilight shower gel (as you know one of my faves), a bottle of Snow Fairy shower gel, a bottle of Ponche shower gel, and some Imperialis facial moisturizer (no, this wasn't part of the sale items). My Lush lady was also nice enough to give me some samples of Big shampoo and Big conditioner. I can't wait to try them out. I will be posting reviews up on the products I purchased in a few days. I am very satisfied with my haul and can't wait to use them! Have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment