Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox

Hello Everyone,
I know it has been a while since I have added a post, but don't fret there will be more posts soon. Today, I would like to share with you what I received in my Spring Fever VoxBox from Influenster. I received my voxbox probably a few weeks ago and have been testing out the products they have sent. I hope to have full reviews on each of the products in the future on my blog.

 I will tell you a little bit about the Influenster program. According to Influenster's website (http://www.influenster.com/), Influenster is a free -to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.
As part of the program, you can receive voxboxes which provide you with most of the time full-size products for you to test out and review with social media sites. To qualify on a box will depend on many variables which can be explained at Influenster's website. I think this is a great program if you like receiving free products to try out and review. I hope you will check it out and see if it is something that you would like to participate in doing.

The products I received in my Spring Fever VoxBox were: Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant, NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in the shade Big Apple Red, Broadway Nails impress Press-on Manicure in the pattern Over the Moon, Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS Dust It (this is a multi-purpose mattifying powder that adds root lift, texture and control), and Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes in the flavor S'mores.


I will give a review of each product in future posts. Make sure to check out Influenster and you too can receive some cool products in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment